crack! after a phone convo with yen.
here i was, calling oneesama to ask about this idea she sms'ed me with, resulting in her talking about some ideas she had. this pretty serious idea, for some strange reason, turned into total crack after a while.
the funny thing is, i'm posting the crack, and she's going to post the angst. (talk about a turnaround of things.) moving along...
PoT and their kids:
If we follow oneesama's angst-picture idea, then Tezuka is now coach of the Seigaku tennis club. the regualrs bring their kids back to Seigaku...and chaos ensues.
1) Tezuka has a son, looks, acts, pretty much like his dad. same skill in tennis.
2) Fuji has a daughter, same Fuji-evilness. (therefore gets along VERY well with her dad.) obviously pretty, with Fuji's genes. (if you want, you can fit the red dress in somewhere. XD)
3) Inui has a daughter, exceptionally bishoujo. gorgeous
eyes; when asked, her mum says she got her eyes from her dad Mr. Data-collector. however, when asked to read something, the little girl takes out a pair of specs, puts them on, and turns into an exact Inui look-a-like save for hairstyle.
4) Kawamura has a girl; exactly like dad - give her a tennis racket and she is baaningu!
. think Lina Inverse type, though, when she is baaningu!
5) Kikumaru has a pair of fraternal twins, as bouncy as the dad - who bounces around with them. says, "hoi hoi!" for dad when he wants to say, "nanjaro hoi hoi!"
6) Momo has a son, looking like Momo in the chibi eps. gets excited over going for a hamburger the same way his father would - in fact they do it together - and the regulars wonder if that isn't Momo's clone instead.
7) Kaidoh has a girl with the same affection for animals her dad has. adorable when she pouts.
8) Ryoma has a daughter, small, chibi, shorter than Ryoma was at her age, and happily beats all the second-years in tennis the day she enters Seigaku. spouts "Mada mada da ne" like her dad would.
(and the killer #_
9) Oishi has nine
*cough* kids. mummy of Seigaku missed the team so much had had kids to make up for it.
- eldest, daughter, acts like buchou-sama;
- second son his spitting image, mothers everyone of his siblings;
- third daughter found a kindred spirit in Fuji's daughter and ran off
- fourth, twin to third, daughter is cheeky thing on whom you can almost see swishing tail and cat-ears;
- fifth son is has a thing for sprouting english words in his daily speech;
- sixth son goes around collecting odd bits of information, and you soon see the signs of more notebooks;
- seventh daughter is strong and has a rather rash nature;
- eighth, twin to seventh, daughter, has been wailing for a pet snake and full colletion of bandanas;
- ninth is this adorable baby that is the chibi in the family and excessively doted on by everyone, though not without some sibling jealousy for being the youngest, a little tot with a baseball cap.
supposedly a reunion of sorts for the regulars, who bring their kids (don't ask me where the mothers are O_o;). Tezuka, being Tezuka, arrives first, second being Ryoma with his kid, and Tezuka's son and Ryoma's daughter get into a match on the courts. their 2 fathers are looking on, and you feel thin, "don't you dare lose" aura from both dads. Momo's son teases Kawamura's daughter who just gives a silly grin - until Fuji's daughter hands Kawamura's daughter a racket, and she goes, "baaningu!!!" and begins to chase Momo's son all over the grounds. Kikumaru's twins decide to start collecting bets for who'd win the tennis match, and involving their dads in the process. all this betting goes on for a while, until Inui speaks up. "there is a 99.999% chance..."
people look at him, half-holding their breaths and anticipating and answer.
"...that this will end in a draw."
massive pouting from Kikumaru and kids, the Fuji's smile it off, etc. meanwhile (Momo's son still being chased by a baaningu!
Kawamura's daughter) Kaidoh and daughter are somewhere else, squatting next to each other, facing Karupin and his kittens. "Hora. Hora hora. Hora."
Inui's bishoujo daughter is asked by one of Kiku's chibi's to read something...and out come the massive specs. general sweatdropping from the adults (the regulars) present.
when they finally begin to start eating, the match is still going on, the 2 dads still looking at the match on the courts. again, general sweatdropping. some lines of conversation, "Oh, still
playing? What's the score now? 55-54? Inui you didn't do anything to the juice, did you?"
then Oishi comes in. people greet, Oishi apologizes, "Sorry, had to gather my kids..." and then kids follow in.
jaws drop, massive sweatdropping by regulars.
/crack. Current Mood: amused